PI REDEA is in charge of creating, checking and monitoring the execution of strategic documents, various programmes and planning documents. We were authorized to create the strategic medium-term document of Međimurje County – the Međimurje County Development Plan for the period up to 2027. It defines the development goals and priorities of importance for the area of Međimurje County and also defines special goals for the implementation of strategic goals from long-term strategic planning acts, namely the National Development Strategy and sectoral and multi-sectoral strategies.
Beside that we carry out different sectoral situation analysis and propose measures to tackle identified development problems, at the county, municipality and local action group level. We monitor strategic documents at the national and European level and harmonize regional and local level documents with higher level development policies.
Currently working on (updated July 2023):
- 2023 – Local development strategy of Local Action Group Međimurski doli i bregi 2023 – 2027
- 2023 – Urban area development strategy (ITU Čakovec)
List of strategic documents (updated August 2022):
- 2022 – Međimurje County Development Plan for the period up to 2027
- 2020 – Strategija razvoja ljudskih potencijala Međimurske županiej do 2027. i Akcijski plan za 2021. godinu
- 2014 – Development strategy of Međimurje County until 2020
- 2014 – Local development strategy of Local Action Group Međimurski doli i bregi 2014 – 2020
- Strategije razvoja općina – Municipal development strategy